- Fold the two cut-out parts of the module, made of companion fabrics, with the front sides so that their contours fully coincide.
- Turn the workpiece to his side, which is marked contour pattern. Along the contour line, sew the parts on the sewing machine or on the hands with small stitches with a needle-for-stitch, needle-back or a needle-stitch seam. When sewing the details of the round module, follow the curved line precisely to make a neat seam. Leave a small area in each billet, about 5 cm long, unstitched. In order to make the product beautiful, in the places of rounding, make notches on the fabric left on the seam allowances – a cook can be closer to the line. If there are corners in the workpiece, cut them as close to the lines as well. Secure the edges of the cuts and cuts with special glue or colorless nail polish.
- Unscrew the module but the front side and straighten the seam so that the contour of the module matches the shape of the pattern. Using a toothpick, carefully remove the corners and fix the edges of the cuts with special glue or colorless nail polish.
- Smooth the seam with an iron by selecting the optimal heating mode.
- Sew a hole with a hidden seam.
Fastening flowers from fabric based
Origami fabric flowers often decorate things that are actively used in everyday life: sofa cushions, bags, etc. Therefore, such flowers must be sewn securely so that the product can be repeatedly washed or cleaned. The technique of fixing such colors is very simple.
1. Arrange the flowers from the fabric on the front of the base according to your sketch. Temporarily secure them with pins.
2. Gently sew the middle of the flower to the base with several stitches without removing the pins. Take out the pin.
3. Lay the base on a flat surface and mark the anchoring points of the flower.
4. Sew the edges of the flower to the base with several inconspicuous but reliable stitches. For this purpose, suitable secret seam, but it is better to use any type of seam with interception vprepp. And then you can proceed to the final finishing of the finished product – if there is a need.
So, to make flowers from fabric on decorated things not just look bright spots, you must include them and the composition, beautifully combining flowers with stems and leaves. Stems and leaves, firstly, can be embroidered, for example using any of the seams described above (except for the seams “needle back”, “for the needle” and hidden).
Secondly, for this purpose, you can use cords, braid, rulik or make an application. Application can be done by hand or stitched on a sewing machine. For applications, a sufficiently dense material is selected that does not fall off on sections. It should be different in color and texture from the background. When cutting, so that the application does not deform afterwards, take into account the direction of the fractional thread – it should coincide with the direction of the fractional thread on the base.