1. For making an Origami Petunia flower, using a round origami pattern A, cut out one piece of dark and light fabrics. Sew the module and iron it. Fold the workpiece horizontally and vertically to determine its center. Mark the center point on both sides of the module with a pencil, chalk, and so on. Put the blank light side to him. Apply four points at a distance of 3 cm from the center.
2. Fold the four segments of the workpiece so that the top of each is at the corresponding previously marked point. Fix the position of the segments with pins and iron the folds through the fabric. Remove the pins and sew the tops of the segments with neat stitches (Fig. 1).
3. Unscrew the edges of the adjacent segments by 1.5 cm so that the light fabric becomes visible (Figure 2). Flatten the fold lines.
4. Turn the module over to the other side.
5. Fold the corners towards the center and secure their tops in the center of the module with several stitches (Fig. 3). Iron the workpiece.
6. Turn the product over again – now it is ready. Secure the petunia flower (fig. 4) on the base by sewing on its central part.