Fold base bird shape
- Turn the workpiece toward you with an edge.
- Pull the top corners, stretching a dead corner.
- When bending the upper plane, bend the figure in half.
- Fold the triangle by lifting the sides while paper allows.
- Bend along the marked lines.
- Open and flatten your pocket. Repeat on the other side.
- Unfold the figure.
- Bend the corner to the right.
- Bend a corner along a line at vertical corners.
- Remove the indicated parts around the corners. Repeat steps 8-10 on the other side.
- Tato star. Bend the corners.
- Tato flower
- 13. Fold the figure in steps 1-10. Fold corners.
- 14. Open your pockets to make out the petals.
- 15. Tato lily. View from above.
- 16. Tato lily. Side view.