The figure consists of six identical module parts, folded on the basis of the basic form of a kite.
- Bend the top corner, removing it inward.
- Fold the top corners.
- Bend the corners inward.
- Lower the corners, revealing them completely and without making new folds.
- Bend the halves of the side parts away from you.
- Bend the corners, revealing the inside.
- Add the rest of the modules.
- Align the indicated points, fixing the position of the modules with glue.
- To make the snowflake flatter, stretch the modules slightly.