Fold the basic form of kite.
- Lower the long sides to the middle.
- Bend the short sides to the inflection line.
- Bend the upper part from you at an angle, folding the figure in half.
- Lower the corner by twisting it.
- Open the work and make a crease-zipper, releasing the corner-tongue down. Bend the side parts by bending a piece of paper on the future head of the snake.
- Remove the corners inside the figures. Make zippers.
- An ordinary snake will turn into a cobra if you do not bend the side parts (Figure 5).