To get started, fold the base frog shape. Lift the corners up. And further on the algorithm.
- Lower the corners.
- Flip through.
- Lower the upper sides to the inflection line. Repeat on all planes.
- Bend the figure, grabbing three layers of paper on the left.
- Fold a dead corner. Concave the corner.
- Pull the corner up, flattening the pocket at the top.
- Bend the corner on the ear and fold the second ear on the other side of the work. Concave the corner.
- Bend the corner on the ears. Bend the corners on the back, placing them inside the work.
- Set the figure.