The figure consists of two identical squares. Fold the cap out of the first square. From the second square, fold the base triangle shape.
- Mentally divide the right angle into three equal parts. Bend the left part from yourself, the right part towards yourself, combining them with the middle one.
- Fold the left corner.
- Bend the corner inward.
- Bend the right corner.
- Turn the cap over and put it on the resulting part. Bend the corners inward.
- In the upper corner, make a cut, and then fold the folds of “lightning,” while fastening the connection of the parts. Bend the handle corners. Bend the corners on the legs.
- Concave corners on the face. Pull one ear to the side, bend the other
- Draw the details of the face.