Fold the base shape into a double triangle.
- Bend the corners of the first triangle to the top of the “dead” corner.
- Fold the resulting triangles in half. Swipe by bending the left corner away from you. Turn over.
- Bend the right corner to the middle of the inflection line. Fold the bottom side in half.
- Bend, aligning the side with the inflection line. Turn the corner on the other side and repeat the steps in Figures 3-4.
- Flip through.
- Bend the upper part away from you. Bend the corners. Turn over.
- Draw the eyes, nose. Try on a figure.