These figures consist of two parts made up of squares of the same size but different colors. To make a figure, fold the base shape of the “book” out of two squares, then bend it in half.
Torso. Place the square with the drop-down angle down.
- Lower the sides, leaving a distance between them.
- Bend corners away from you.
- Bend corners away from you. In this case, capture only one layer of paper below, it is removed inside the figure. The last layer of the lower corner is also filled inside.
- Fold and remove a small portion of the remaining two layers of paper inside the paper.
- The body of the Gnome and Parsley folds the same way.
Head. Place the second workpiece with the drop-down angle down.Fold a small part of the lower corner, capturing one layer.
- 7. Bend the corners away from you. Bend the last two layers of the lower corner together and place them inside the work.
- 8. Fold the corners away from you in the first layer of paper. Turn over.
- 9. Lower the sides and inflection lines.
- 10. Turn over.
- 11. Using glue, connect the parts. At the gnome, lower the cap. Designate the beard for the gnome, the collar for the Parsley. Finish the rest of the details.