Perform on a basic form a kite, actions according to figures 1-2 figures of a rat. Turn the resulting workpiece to the other side.
- Lower the sides to the middle.
- Fold the corners, lowering the lower ones first, then the upper ones to the inflection line.
- Concave the lower side corners.
- Concave other corners.
- Fold in half from yourself.
- Bend the corner inward, pulling it up a lot.
- Concave the corner at the top. Bend down two corners on each side below.
- Concave the corner, leading out of the figure.
- Set the dinosaur.