From the square from A4 format, fold the basic “book” shape, bend the resulting rectangle in half.
- Fold the square in half diagonally. The diagonal halves the opening angle.
- Bend the two adjacent sides from the opening corner to the intended line. Turn over.
- Lower the top corner, grabbing the first layer of paper.
- Lower the second and then the third layer of paper, arranging the corners at the same interval.
- Bend the side parts away from you along the marked lines. Turn over.
- Pull the corners of the pockets lightly. Bend the bottom corner away from you.
- Herringbone will be more stable if you give it volume.