Prepare paper that is black on one side and red on the other. Fold the basic “triangle” shape outward in black and follow the steps in figures 1-3 of the previous figure. Rotate the figure with the three corners up.
- Raise the bottom corner, grabbing only one layer of paper.
- Lower the raised corner (from the side corners).
- Open the pocket, flatten the side parts.
- Bend the corner.
- Bend the triangle from the top of its upper corner.
- Bend the corner-tail and return the angle-wing to its original place.
- Bend the corner on the chest of the bullfinch inside the figure. Pull the beak corner. Bend the corner on your head.
- The resulting bullfinch is captured at the time of flight.