1. When making an origami flower, violet uses a square pattern for origami Б, single out one piece of dark and light fabric. Sew the module and iron it. Put the blank with the bright side towards you, divide each side but three equal parts and apply the marks with a pencil, etc.
2. Using a needle and thread, connect the points on the neighboring sides of the module, which are at a distance of 1/3 of the length of the side of the square, if measured from a nearby corner (Fig. 1).
3. In the corners turned out “pockets”, and inside – a small square. Sew through all the layers of fabric at the tops of this square with neat stitches (Fig. 2).
4. Through the tops of the square, lay the needle-forwards seam in the form of a circle. Pull up the seam by scraping the fabric (Fig. 3). Secure the thread on the back of the blank.
5. Squeeze out a light fabric from the gathered part of the blank – the convex middle is ready. Turn out the “pockets” – “petals” will also be light. Smooth the lines of the folds. Secure the violet flower (fig. 4) on the base, sewing its central part on the wrong side.