1. Amazing flower – celosia. For origami celosia, a square pattern Б is used, carve out the details of the dark and light fabrics. Sew the module and iron it. Fold the workpiece horizontally and vertically to determine the center. Mark it on both sides of the module with a pencil, etc
2. Put the dark side of the module towards you, divide each side into three equal parts and make marks with a pencil.
3. Fold the corners to the center 4 cm so that the fold lines go through the two marks closest to the corner (Fig. 1). Secure the corners with pins (fig. 2). Iron the folds through the fabric. Remove pins.
4. The sides with curved corners, twist to the center by 2 cm with effort, slide your thumb over the folds. Secure the resulting “frame” with pins (Fig. 3).
5. Turn the workpiece over to the other side. Fold the corners to the center (Fig. 4), sew them.
6. Using needles and threads, pull together the edges of the “petals” (Fig. 5, 6) so that you can see the corners of a fabric of a different color. Iron.
7. To make the flower more voluminous, collect the cloth between the “petals” 0.7 cm (Fig. 7).
8. Attach the flower of celesia to the base, sewed on four sides with hidden stitches to match the thread